Martha Barnard-Rae 2023 Speech Titles
- Values-based business: Communicate your business values to attract the right people (and weed out the wrong ones)
- All over the shop: Plan and repurpose your content (and get your life back!)
- The business of neurodiversity: How I run a flawless business with ADHD. (Spoiler alert: I don’t.)
- On quitting: I quit teaching a month before a global pandemic — and carved out a career I love
- Thought leadership: How to lead the pack and make genuine connections in your industry
- Various copywriting topics: Website structure, Home and About pages, Finding your brand voice
- Bias in the workplace: Learn to identify and challenge your biases — for a happier, more productive workplace.
- How to be a difficult woman: Feminism, privilege, and making space at the table
Martha Barnard-Rae's Biography
Martha Barnard-Rae is a copywriter, TEDx and keynote speaker, and neurodivergent business owner. She is the founder of Word Candy and a sore loser of board games. Martha moonlights as a feminist scholar and co-host of The One That Works For You podcast.
Martha is a sought-after presenter on topics like values-based business ownership, neurodiversity, branding and clear communication, bias in the workplace, and growing thought leadership across industries. Audiences love her fun, thoughtful delivery and interactive style.
A former English teacher, Martha is adept at distilling complicated ideas in a clear, concise way. Setting boundaries is her superpower. Her love language is Instagram reels.
Photo credit: Jenny Feast